1991 ln130 2.4 spring spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 ln130 2.4 spring spacers

Hi, am looking for apair of 1.5in or 2in spring spacers,any help would be great. Many thanks Mick

Ive got some 2 inch machined alloy ones but they are still under my old chassis - how quickly do you need them?

I just need to sort out what Im doing with the final suspension set up (coilovers / custom springs etc) and can probably let them go. Ill think of a price while Im thinking about the rest

Glad the springs arrived ok.

Comment

spring spacers

Thanks for that mate,no rush at the moment as we have nothing but rain here,but if you could give me ruff idea of time and price that would be great.Just when you have time that is . Many thanks Mick

Comment

Was on a serious garage tidy up today so not had much time to sort truck stuff. Really it comes down to pricing the options at the moment but I think I will at the very least be looking at a longer spring conversion so these will be surplus to requirement.

I cant see any reason why you cant have mine from me. Ill see what they are worth new and work out a used price.

Comment

Hi Mick,

How does 30.00 plus post sound? I think they are alloy so should be much cheaper to send than the springs were. I can probably whip them out later in the week if the weather stays dry.

G

Comment

spring spacers

Hi, that sounds good to me,just let me know the full price and ill get the Mrs to send the funds same as last time. Many thanks Mick

Comment

No worries
              Ill hopefully get a chance to get them off and boxed Wednesday. Ill send you an email when all sorted.

Comment

Working...
              X