rear coil springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear coil springs

Hi all, im after a pair of rear coil springs for a 1991 ln130 2.4. Standerd or uprated. many thanks mick

Got a pair of standards in the garage if you want them. VGC Not saggy and not rusty were removed from thier vehicle to make way for cruiser ones not due to any issue.

25.00 plus p&p - how quick do you need them? Can post by end of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayside View Post
      Can post by end of the week.
      Dependant on the length of the post office queue

Comment

rear springs

Hi thanks for the reply,have you got any idea of postage cost,and how would you want to be paid? Do you have PayPal. many thanks mick

Comment

Paypal is good but internet bank direct to my account is better if you have the facility to transfer it.

Ill get them packed weighed and priced for postage hopefully tommorrow morning so can let you know then. Ill see what I can do on price all in.

Comment

rear springs

Many thanks for that

Comment

Been to the post office and it will be £12.67 snail mail.

Not had a chance to look at courier prices but if you get a chance it weighs 7.5kg. But dont think it will be much cheaper if at all.

Total price £37.67

If you are able to do a bank transfer its easier for me and Ill get them sent with luck by the end of the week dependant on whether all my deliveries arrive by close of play tommorrow - going to be holed up at home for the day waiting for the post and some couriers for xmas presents so cant go out until they have been.

Just need your address details but best if you email me those rather than on open forum.

Cheers
              Glynn
              Last edited by Bayside; 22 December 2011, 20:09.

Comment

rear springs

Brill, ill get the mrs to do it first thing in the morning as im rubbish at that sort of thing.Ill email you my details now so you have them. Many thanks again your a star. Mick

Comment

Rear springs

Hi,told you i was rubbish with this sort of thing,tryed to email my details but wont let me, so ill get the mrs to do it all in the morning. Mick

Comment

No problem let me know when it gets sent and Ill check my account. Im in all day tomorrow working on the Mrs car so will have access to my emails and bank stuff.

Comment

Take those details off here now Glynn !!!

Al
                      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
                        Take those details off here now Glynn !!!

Al
                        Ah blonde moment!

Comment

Mick

Money landed ok, Ill print up a label at work tonight and try to get it in the post tommorrow for you.

Comment

Working...
                          X