2nd gen 2.4 radiator needed desperately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd gen 2.4 radiator needed desperately

i need a decent 2.4 2nd gen rad asap . mine has just split a seem and spewed water all over my drive . weve been out in it all day no problems , no fluctuation in temperature or anything , then as i pulled on the drive i heard a hissing noise and saw water squirting out the bottom of the rad in the corner .
    cheers
    animal
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Just bought a new one from Roughtrax ,it is briliant ! £150 ish, included rad cap,next day delivered. If you want a decent one!

Comment

Thanks for that but with Xmas 2 weeks away I don't have that much spare cash at the moment so need the cheaper option for now

Comment

Just had a look through eBay, I know I know, however I buy 90% of my car stuff from there and only ever had 1 issue. Loads of new and used rads on it, maybe one close enough to do a drive by?

If there's one around my area I will pick it up and meet you with it if necessary.
        Last edited by Sammyk; 11 December 2011, 15:16.

Comment

You have a PM

Alan
          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Sammyk View Post
            Just had a look through eBay, I know I know, however I by 90% of my car stuff from there and only ever had 1 issue. Loads of new and used rads on it, maybe one close enough to do a drive by?

If there's one around my area I will pick it up and meet you with it if necessary.
            Cheers for that mate but i think tintin has me sorted now. I love this forum.

Comment

Working...
            X