duall mass or solid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duall mass or solid

hi all i am in need of a duall mass or soild flywheel any one here got one i need it for a k reg ln130 manuall 2.4 tdi thanks all

Originally posted by mud bath 21 View Post
    hi all i am in need of a duall mass or soild flywheel any one here got one i need it for a k reg ln130 manuall 2.4 tdi thanks all
    If you still need one? I have a used and good condition Dual Mass flywheel for a LN130 2.4 TD.

Comment

Hi yes still in need of.one. How much.do u want 4 it ? My number is 07780465723
      Thanks 4 ur help

Comment

have you tryed welding the duall mass flywheel to make it a solid one done it on mine

Comment

do you still need one mate got a solid one i am taking off my truck

Comment

Hi yes im still in need of one how much are you looking for it many thanks eamonn
            07787236091 is my number thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by brute View Post
              have you tryed welding the duall mass flywheel to make it a solid one done it on mine
              Its not a fantastic idea, the solid flywheel clutch dosn't work well on a welded dual mass flywheel, and the dual mass clutch dosn't have springs in it as the flywheel should have, so gives the drivetrain a lot abuse and vibration.

I'm changing a nearly new clutch today on a Surf that has a welded DM flywheel, the clutch isn't that old looking, but its manky looking on the friction surfaces and slipping like mad.

On this truck specifically, the flywheel face isn't flat to the crank now its welded up, and the clutch plate fitted is to small, but even so I don't rate doing this, its a bodge job if you're broke at best.
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I doubt it would be balanced if you welded the flywheel which would cause vibration not something I would advise unless you were desperately short of cash for the job done properly.

Comment

Hi yes im still in need of one how much are you looking for it many thanks eamonn
                  07787236091 is my number thanks again
                  hi mate sorry its took so long had busy few days i have sold it in princeple with the full clutch ,slave and master cylinder a r150 manual box with 4x4 transfer box for 150 but only have the blokes word for it and was meant to pay last week and now saying this week dont know if it is any good to you as a package but first person that pays for it can have it have always been a man of my word but ebay takes it out of you so first come first served

Comment

Thanks for all your help m8 but found out it will defo not fit so I'm still in the look out for
                    One solid or duall mass has anyone out there got one please lol

Comment

Working...
                    X