Standard airbox for gen2 3.0 auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard airbox for gen2 3.0 auto

As above really. My car is currently sporting a K&N filter and I would like to return it back to stock. I have the big plastic pipe that runs over the rocker but thats it.
    I presume I will need the pipe that joins from there to the airbox, the airbox itself, and the pipe that connects to the inner wing?
    Thanks
    Chris

I have one surplus to requirement and ready to ship including brackets etc. £30 plus p&p

Comment

Forgot to mention it has a brand new air filter with about 2000 miles on it which Ill send as well.

Comment

Brilliant!
        If you could let me know on the postage and I will pay you tomorrow
        S that's everything after the plastic pipe that runs across the rocker cover and includes the pipe that connects to the inner wing?

Comment

Includes the inner wing pipe, air box, filter, bracketry and anything else from the plastic pipe over.

Working a night so Ill work out the postage tommorrow and get back to you in the morning dont think it will be much (Ill do it via most economical) Ive got a paypal account for payment.

bayside.gtr@gmail.com

If easier (and if im honest easier for me) straight online bank transfer is good:

Bank: Barclays
          Account Number: 03177025
          Sort code: 20-69-40
          Name: G S Melhuish

Once Ive got the money Ill post it for you.... Its still on my truck so will try to get it off tommorrow or Thursday and off to you by Thursday evening.
          Last edited by Bayside; 22 November 2011, 21:36.

Comment

Fantastic thankyou
            I'll pop it directly into your account tomorrow once you have worked out postage
            Thanks so much,
            Chris

Comment

Any news on postage yet?

Comment

Sorry mate was a long night shift ended up sleeping majority of today when got home.

Ill be heading up the yard tommorrow early afternoon to take the stuff off the truck and will come home via the post office to weigh it etc and get a price for you.

Sorry for the delay got my last night shift tonight then off for four days so will get on it.

Comment

No worries

Comment

Ok took the stuff off the truck today: Air box and filter element including bolts, Cold air intake, 90deg hose and main hose to intake unfortunately this has split and not sure if can be repaired so Ill knock a fiver off the cost of it all - Ive included it anyway as you may be able to do something with it or use it for comparison for replacement.

If It were me I'd cut the ends off the factory pipe and put a short section of a plastic pipe or metal pipe of the same diameter in between to bridge the gap held with 4 x jubilee clips. The recycled rubber sections will give enough vibration damping and flex.

New price given the above £25.00

I looked into postage and the following applies with totals:

24hr £16.25 - (£41.25)
                    48hr £12.25 - (£37.25)
                    Standard £7.62 - (£32.62)

Let me know which one you want and your address and once the money has been pinged over Its all boxed up, Ill get it sent to you.

Glynn

Comment

brilliant thanks mate
                      I'll go standard delivery thanks and will pop that into your bank account in a minute (from my girlfriends bank sshhhh )
                      No worries about the split hose
                      Thanks
                      Chris

Chris Purton
                      8 Church Lea
                      St Stephens
                      Launceston
                      Cornwall
                      PL15 8QZ

Comment

money paid in
                        Cheers
                        Chris

Comment

Cool will check my account in a mo and get it sent out tommorrow for you.

Comment

Posted

Comment

Thankyou

Comment

Working...
                              X