yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toyota hilux surf 1993 2.4 tdi front passenger parking light plastic cover required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toyota hilux surf 1993 2.4 tdi front passenger parking light plastic cover required.

Hi All 1993 Toyota Hilux 2.4 tdi Surfers,
    I need a front passenger parking light cover lens. It has 2x screws at the side. Got hit by a lorry while parked in a carpark. The internal looks o.k. It's just the cover(lens) I need. Can you help?
    Regards...... Ron Grace.
    P/S My car and me are now retired in South Africa. Have U.K. address so my son can send it to me.

Originally posted by ron grace View Post
    Hi All 1993 Toyota Hilux 2.4 tdi Surfers,
    I need a front passenger parking light cover lens. It has 2x screws at the side. Got hit by a lorry while parked in a carpark. The internal looks o.k. It's just the cover(lens) I need. Can you help?
    Regards...... Ron Grace.
    P/S My car and me are now retired in South Africa. Have U.K. address so my son can send it to me.
    hi £20 inc post email jap4x4part@live.co.uk
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
      hi £20 inc post email jap4x4part@live.co.uk
      Hi I managed to find my orig mail to you and your reply and quote as above. I tried to contact you using you email jap4x4parts@live.co.uk and never got a reply. I just wanted to make sure it was the correct part for my Surf and sent some extra details. So here it is again on the plastic cover =E13 01 4610 01 1389 TOYOTA 35 52 90 Japan Kotto. Its for my toyota hilux surf 1993 2.4td.
      Please let me know how can pay, my address etc. Ron Grace.
      I dont realy know how to work this forum. My email is rongrace89@fsmail.net.

Comment

Originally posted by ron grace View Post
        Hi I managed to find my orig mail to you and your reply and quote as above. I tried to contact you using you email jap4x4parts@live.co.uk and never got a reply. I just wanted to make sure it was the correct part for my Surf and sent some extra details. So here it is again on the plastic cover =E13 01 4610 01 1389 TOYOTA 35 52 90 Japan Kotto. Its for my toyota hilux surf 1993 2.4td.
        Please let me know how can pay, my address etc. Ron Grace.
        I dont realy know how to work this forum. My email is rongrace89@fsmail.net.
        jap4x4parts@live.co.uk The email address should read..
        jap4x4part@live.co.uk
        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Just checked my email and I did send you a mail. I sent 2 mails to jap4x4part@live.co.uk and no peply?
          Ron Grace.

Comment

sorry guys email addy jap4x4parts@live.co.uk i think you might have left the s out from parts

Comment

Working...
            X