Clear All

• 3rd Gen Panhard Rod

Anyone???

Cheers

Charlie.
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Do you want an ajustable one made for you . I maybe able to do at work for you . I am not sure anyone will have a 'donor' 3rd gen one available except for Lord Lucan who is the only person I know who breaks 3rd gens.

I got a 3rd gen I can use as a pattern .Let me know what you think about it.
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

That is my plan exactly

I have asked Lord Lucan when getiing some other bits but didn't get an answer... I'll try again.

How much would you want for doing an adjustable one? What method would you use?
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
        That is my plan exactly

I have asked Lord Lucan when getiing some other bits but didn't get an answer... I'll try again.

How much would you want for doing an adjustable one? What method would you use?
        Steel with a left and right hand thread section in middle . Would check with CAD designer at work (ex Rolls Royce man ) to get correct strengh steel tube . Adjustable section would be same grade so all is strong enough . If you want I can get it costed for you asap . I am in work tomorrow so can have a look then .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Sounds good to me! - yes please if you could.

I just managed to source one now too.

What the best bet for anti corosion? Obviously the threaded bits can't be painted?
          More Lift.
          More Tyres.
          More Engine.

Comment

Working...
          X