2.4 injector pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 injector pump

i am in need of an injector pump for my 92 2.4. mine is going out. it does not need to be working. it does need to be complete. can anyone help me.

tread lightly and enjoy yourself
    Last edited by kenglass; 26 September 2011, 18:14. Reason: miss-spelling

If you contact Spoogle on this forum , he has a pump that has a fault with it that he may sell you . I will email him to let him know to contact you .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

thanks

Comment

hi £150 posted tested, no leaks ,email snailpaceracing@btconnect.com or 07759 272270 terry
        JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by kenglass View Post
          i am in need of an injector pump for my 92 2.4. mine is going out. it does not need to be working. it does need to be complete. can anyone help me.

tread lightly and enjoy yourself
          Hi , as rick says I have one, not working mind. Or should I say couldnt get it to work. Think there's a fault with the advance solonoid, engine would tick over but not rev. If your interested just say, I will be away for the weekend but should be able to reply on Monday evening.

Spoggle

Comment

cool

ya it does not need to be running. it sounds like the one i want, get back to me when you can
            thanks
            off of a 2.4?

Comment

Originally posted by kenglass View Post
              ya it does not need to be running. it sounds like the one i want, get back to me when you can
              thanks
              off of a 2.4?
              You can E Mail me at. david@davidwalton.wanadoo.co.u k and we can sort something out.

Cheers Spoggle

Comment

Working...
              X