Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAR wind deflectors

Hi all,

Got a speedo from a local scrappy the other day. The surf had 3 wind deflectors but was missing the rear driver's side.

I only bought the front two....as 3 would be no use. But does anyone have the missing rear drivers one....or even the two rear ones?? They appear to be genuine Toyota deflectors with a black stripe along the top edge and white TOYOTA in the corner.

Thanks

-Ben
    92 Manual, 93 auto, 03 Dual Cab, 95 Single Cab

i think i have rears in the workshop i`ll check if you still need them? sorry never saw your post.
    GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

Comment

Hi Marc, thanks for the reply!!!

Yep I would definitely be interested...Where are you based? And how much are you asking? (incl postage?)

The missus is due in 2 weeks, so a bit tight on the auld spondoolies at the moment. I might have to hang on a few weeks until I get a chance to raid the piggy bank...

Comment

Think I've got the pair of rear ones if you still need them. I was missing a front one and had to buy a set. Don't think the rears say Toyota on them, just the fronts.

Comment

Hi Peter,

Thanks it's brilliant to know you have a set too. I'll wait to here from Marc first...as he was first to reply.

But how much are you asking for them?

Comment

So sorry it took so long to get back to you work have blocked the forum on there server anyway had a look and i have the near side front and rear not both rears you can have them for nothing if you want them.
            GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

Comment

Hi Marc,

Near side/off-side....I'm ashamed to say it confuses me still. Is near side the passenger side?

It's the driver's side that was missing when I went to buy the set originally. So I can get a passenger side one. But I wonder are the rear ones inter-changeable from side to side?

If not...MANY THANKS for the kind offer! I'll chat to Peter about his.

Comment

I'll have a hunt around the cellar and make sure I still have them and they're still in one piece then get back to you.

Comment

Any joy?

Comment

Sorry mate, been silly busy. My shed almost fell down and had to be rescued and I've had very limited computer access.

I'll try and get back to you very soon, I'll try and take a picture so you can see the condition. From memory they're all there with clips but they are 'difficult' due to the old tape still being attached and cut off with a knife.

I ended up having to re paint the front one as I rubbed it all off getting shut of the tape.

Comment

Sorry mate, this has been playing silly bu66ers with me, thought I'd put something up but it's not gone in.

I have both, decent condition with clips. If you send me an e mail address or summat I'll send you some pictures.

Comment

Working...
                      X