Rad fan sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rad fan sensor

Hi, I'm after a rad fan sensor switch (screws into rad cap housing, the plug in one not the spade connector) Smashed the plastic and ripped the wire out so i could do with the switch, conector plug and a couple of inches of the wire for the repair,
    Cheers col
    All the best

I will see wot I got .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I only have the switch , loom already sold .Let me know if you want just the switch .

Comment

Yes the switch will do nicely, just being lazy having to go to ALL that trouble putting the plug back on the wire.

How much with the p+p

Cheers Col
        All the best

Comment

£7 inc P+P . Please Paypal to rickandtam@btinternet.com supplying full postcode address .

Comment

Dosh in the post /paypal.
            Cheers
            All the best

Comment

Part posted 1st class but did just miss the last collection , Posty walked out as I walked in .
              Should be with you on Wed.

Comment

Sorry mate, you're totaly wrong, it arrived at lunch time today. Thank's again, and it's just stoped raining.
                Also got a split oil return hose from the turbo. If the small bore metal pipe that runs from a banjo to the turbo is the feed is the return a larger bore metal pipe from the turbo to a pipe on the block, joined by a hose (it's the rubber hose that's split).
                If you have one drop me the cost + p&p, paying by paypal
                cheers again.
                All the best

Comment

Originally posted by frontman View Post
                  Sorry mate, you're totaly wrong, it arrived at lunch time today. Thank's again, and it's just stoped raining.
                  Also got a split oil return hose from the turbo. If the small bore metal pipe that runs from a banjo to the turbo is the feed is the return a larger bore metal pipe from the turbo to a pipe on the block, joined by a hose (it's the rubber hose that's split).
                  If you have one drop me the cost + p&p, paying by paypal
                  cheers again.
                  Sorry , sold that bit .

Comment

Working...
                  X