X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REQ] K185 3rd Gen Front Bumper

In champagne silver (or whatever colour it's called!) and in GOOD condition

OR....

Can anyone do a refurb on mine? It has a couple of dents on the ends and one of the end caps is loose.

OR...

Any good breakers that may have one?

cheers all

I have one, but not sure about safe postage, would you come this far to collect it?
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Well I can arrange collection if it can be packed reasonably well?

Otherwise, we are travelling near Horsham from Cardiff in early August, which by the looks of it will take us right past you I might be able to get it on the roof rack as I'll have a car full of family and stuff...

Do you have pics? Does it have the ends fixed on? Also, is it definitely the champagne colour (almost a very subtle gold colour) as opposed to the bluey silver? And is it in good condition? Oh and how much please?

cheers!

Comment

Here's pic, I thought it was Champagne Silver was but it looks more grey outside, truck has always been indoors till now. 1A5 is the paint code on the data plate.

No dents or rust at all, a few small stone chips and the scrap on the plastic extension shown in last pic.

(not including indicators, I need them..)

Hope this is any good, let me know.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hi Tony

Colour 1A5 is what it says on my data plate! although the picture does make it look more silvery....

I notice that yours hasn't got the front fogs cut out. No matter as I don't use them anyway.

Do you want that front grille? Mine has the Toyota logo on it. I like the simplicity of that one you have.

So let me know what we need to do as far as transport and we're on!

Cheers

Comment

hi

hi surf
            are you breaking your truck?
            cheers
            steve

Comment

hi surfboy are you breaking the surf or selling as a whole as i am willing to purchase either way

Comment

No, this post is about me wanting a bumper. I am not selling or breaking mine!

Tony, if you are reading this, I have emailed you about the bumper again. Can you get back to me when you have a mo please?

ta

Comment

hi tonyn

is the surf for sale or breaking

Comment

Working...
                  X