Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gen parking mirror bolt cover

As above, any colour.

The wee bit that covers the bolt, why do they all go missing?
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    As above, any colour.

The wee bit that covers the bolt, why do they all go missing?
    Mine was still in tact until i caught the whole mirror with my gun strap & ripped the lot off, just got a stump sticking up from the wing now.

Stupid thing anyway.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
      Mine was still in tact until i caught the whole mirror with my gun strap & ripped the lot off, just got a stump sticking up from the wing now.

Stupid thing anyway.

Did you pick it up, throw it in a drawer and still have the wee bolt cover......................... ..maybe?
      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
        Did you pick it up, throw it in a drawer and still have the wee bolt cover......................... ..maybe?
        Sorry mate i wanged the lot, if i come across one i'll let you know.

Just fill it with filler & touch it in.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Leave it off, it's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen bolted to a front wing of a vehicle.
          You don't notice the holes after a while, (not on a black Surf anyway) just keep then cleaned and waxed so the threads don't rust.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            Leave it off, it's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen bolted to a front wing of a vehicle.
            You don't notice the holes after a while, (not on a black Surf anyway) just keep then cleaned and waxed so the threads don't rust.
            If I get the cover it will go on, if not the whole mirror gets pinged off and the holes filled with.........dunno really.....truck mascot mount...CB antenna...blanked off.
            Alan

Comment

Working...
            X