Surf 3rd Gen dashboard air vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf 3rd Gen dashboard air vent

I am looking for the dashboard air vent on the driver's side (offside) as per the picture as mine is broken. Not sure if 2nd gen is exactly the same.
    Hopefully it will be an easy fit without having to take the dashboard apart. See attached. Please advise on a price incl P&P and can pay by PayPal. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
    I am looking for the dashboard air vent on the driver's side (offside) as per the picture as mine is broken. Not sure if 2nd gen is exactly the same.
    Hopefully it will be an easy fit without having to take the dashboard apart. See attached. Please advise on a price incl P&P and can pay by PayPal. Thanks.
    i managed to get mine out but i did break it (it was broken hence removal i just made it worse) anyway, it's definitely better to have the dash front off as it looks like the vent stays in situ and the front comes away leaving the vent a lot easier to get out. HTH
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
      i managed to get mine out but i did break it (it was broken hence removal i just made it worse) anyway, it's definitely better to have the dash front off as it looks like the vent stays in situ and the front comes away leaving the vent a lot easier to get out. HTH
      Hmm. Maybe not worth effort unless you have another reason for removing the dashboard, but good to have the spare just in case! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X