Surf Parking mirror wanted in dark blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Parking mirror wanted in dark blue

This is the parking mirror which is normally on the front nearside wing at the front. Don't want the whole mirror, but woudl like the cap that clips on to cover the bolt that holds the mirror in place. see picture.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
    This is the parking mirror which is normally on the front nearside wing at the front. Don't want the whole mirror, but woudl like the cap that clips on to cover the bolt that holds the mirror in place. see picture.
    The caps come painted, you can order them from Toyota with your VIN (not sure if you can order them from a UK dealer, I had my importer grab one from the local dealer in Japan and ship it to me). I have the one that came with my truck (3rd gen), but the clip is busted and it would have to be siliconed in place or something like that.
    '96 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-G - RIP

Comment

Originally posted by IanB2 View Post
      The caps come painted, you can order them from Toyota with your VIN (not sure if you can order them from a UK dealer, I had my importer grab one from the local dealer in Japan and ship it to me). I have the one that came with my truck (3rd gen), but the clip is busted and it would have to be siliconed in place or something like that.
      I don't mind even if I have to super glue it in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
        I don't mind even if I have to super glue it in place.
        Are these mirrors any good? My Surf doesn't have one. I have toyed with the idea.

Comment

I think they're useless! (on the 2nd gen) I'm thinking about taking mine off!
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
            And leave a big hole. With mine I can see the kerb so no scraping of tyres. I just want to tidy it up a bit which is why I am after the clip on cover.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
              i dont find the 3rd gen one much use either.

Comment

Working...
              X