3rd Gen Wrap Around Bull Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen Wrap Around Bull Bar

Hi all, I'm looking for a genuine Toyota, 3rd gen, wrap around bull bar please. After the bitter disappointment of not being able to fit the 2nd gen Aiba Works bar I've decided that I'd like a 'proper' 3rd gen one.

Must be in excellent condition and preferably in silver.

Let me know what you have and a price, including delivery to Newcastle On Tyne, please.

(Sits back and prepares for a long wait!)
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Scorpion

why wouldn't the Aiba one fit???

I know the chassis legs on teh 3rd gen are approx 12mm furhter apart that on the 2nd gen but surely you could have an enginering firm make up a couple of spacers/adaptors that would mate up to the 3rd gen mounting brackets and fill the gap betwen them and the bullbar.

Does this sound too simple or have you already looked at that and it can't be done.

Got a bit of an ulterior motive as I'm looking at a wrap round bullbar of a shogun which I think will look OK on my 3rd gen - and if I got it for the right price was going to deliver the truck and bar to a local firm with "please make this fit and not look shit" instructions

cheers

Hawaii
    I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

See this thread mate.

I haven't completely given up yet as I have seen these 2nd gen wrap around bars fitted to a 3rd gen. I love this Aiba bar but if it looks like a pigs ear when fitted its just not worth it.

Comment

Got a black full bullbar for a 3rd gen, was going to fit it on my 2nd gen but going to hang on for a winch bumper.

Reply with a safe email addy and i'll send you a pic of it
        Last edited by zetec rob; 10 May 2011, 19:20.

Comment

Hi Rob, I'm really after a silver one to match the truck but if you could send a picture to ********@hotmail.co.uk I may be interested.

Thanks.
          Last edited by Scorpion; 19 May 2011, 07:41. Reason: Phishing scam from this ad via hotmail account

Comment

D'oh there was one on Ebay for £40 a few weeks back!
            More Lift.
            More Tyres.
            More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
              D'oh there was one on Ebay for £40 a few weeks back!
              Looking at your truck, i don't think what i've got is what your looking for, but i'll send a pic anyway.

Comment

Thanks for sending the picture, Rob. As you thought its not what I was after, so the search continues.

Comment

Working...
                X