parts needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts needed

i'm after a wing mounted mirror in green for a 96 3rd gen cheap as possible as i'm skint now just bought the vehicle to go with the mirror i need
    I'll probably have a list of bits i'll need very soon
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Bump!!!
    Stormy help mate please if ya can

Comment

Hiya Tony.I've not any 3rd gen parts
      I have got the other bits ready to send if needed still if not send your paypal and i'll refund the £17 for you
      I've been so busy the last few weeks i haven't had chance to send any parts out or been to the unit
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        Hiya Tony.I've not any 3rd gen parts
        I have got the other bits ready to send if needed still if not send your paypal and i'll refund the £17 for you
        I've been so busy the last few weeks i haven't had chance to send any parts out or been to the unit
        Hi rich how the hell are ya mate?
        i'm sure i'll need the switch as mine is very tempremental at the moment but it wouldn't look to good if it got sold on to a member on here
        it's no panic anyway mate i'm keeping the 2nd gen till probably beginning of june
        so i can get a 13mth mot on the old girl and then put her up for sale only problem will be no tax as it's on disabled tax at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
          Hi rich how the hell are ya mate?
          i'm sure i'll need the switch as mine is very tempremental at the moment but it wouldn't look to good if it got sold on to a member on here
          it's no panic anyway mate i'm keeping the 2nd gen till probably beginning of june
          so i can get a 13mth mot on the old girl and then put her up for sale only problem will be no tax as it's on disabled tax at the moment
          The tax shouldn't be a problem as you only have to speak to dvla to get it changed over.
          What price are you going to be looking for the truck anyway

Comment

The tax shouldn't be a problem as you only have to speak to dvla to get it changed over.
            What price are you going to be looking for the truck anyway
            Thats the big question rich i'm not sure what to charge for her as she has had quite a bit done since i got her, most of the parts supplied by you and other members so i'm at a loss as i know what price most on here would say but, i know she is pretty mint for her age i might put her up for offers but they would have to look at the truck first TBH mark has seen it and so has mudmuncher in the steel as it were so they would give an unbiased opinion mate

Comment

post some pics up Tony and we'll give you an idea on price for you

Comment

post some pics up Tony and we'll give you an idea on price for you
                Ok mate watch this space lol

Comment

it's not even clean though
                  Last edited by tonupteabag; 6 May 2011, 15:43.

Comment

looking tidy enough Tony.Only thing i can see that lets it down is the rust on the front bumper.
                    As it stands with a v.short mot then i would say you would get £700.Once mot'd you should be able to put another £500-£600 on that price if not a little more
                    If you got it in a months time i may be interested myself as i miss not having the truck.

Comment

looking tidy enough Tony.Only thing i can see that lets it down is the rust on the front bumper.
                      As it stands with a v.short mot then i would say you would get £700.Once mot'd you should be able to put another £500-£600 on that price if not a little more
                      If you got it in a months time i may be interested myself as i miss not having the truck.
                      Aye rich i know about the bumper it's ###### awful it spoils the truck. i bought on eblag a supposedly chrome front bumper for the old girl brand new' i made a boo boo though as i didn't take enough notice of the pictures and it has the indicators in the bumper so it looks like it's a pick-up bumper for a mk3 hilux it did come with another black bumper which looks identical and a valance and grill for the surf which looks new and it will fit so one good thing i suppose

Comment

[QUOTE=tonupteabag;714832]i'm after a wing mounted mirror in green for a 96 3rd gen cheap as possible as i'm skint now just bought the vehicle to go with the mirror i need
                        I'll probably have a list of bits i'll need very soon[ Bump!

Comment

Working...
                        X