rear window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear window

hello all..bit of bad news somebody has smashed my rear window the insurance company sent the rac with a rear window for hilux pick up !!!!it wouldnt fit ... so they will get back in touch...where are such things available ?? are they easy to get etc etc etc its of an l kzn130
    ok thanks for taking time out to read about my unfortunate situation
    ta de mark g0mdv

If yours is a 2nd gen surf the 4runner screen is the same. all the glass in the 4runner of the same year is the same. i had a HIACE windscreen sent once the surf confuses them
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

REAR Window

Hi l Have 2 rear window glasses email me on "bob,potter@blueyonder..co .uk"
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

thanks

thanks for replies i will have to wait and see what the rac come up with... but i did tell the chap that i thought that they were the same as the 4runner
        but for the moment its out off my hands...but i will keep you posted as i may have to get and fit my own
        bye .............mark............c umbria............... i hate to think what i might do if i caught whoever did it !!

Comment

rear window

sorry hilux bob but i dont think that email address works ! did you get my message ??
          ok thanks for now
          mark gbsurf still window less

Comment

try bob .potter@ blueyonder. co.uk without the spaces
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

yep

cheers marky that one worked...but after advice from this thread i told the insurance com that it was the same as the 4runner so they will have one tommorrow !!! so i will wait and see
              ta for now .mark

Comment

Working...
              X