X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof Bar with lights

Hi

Has anyone got a roof bar with lights?

I'm looking to buy one for my 1991 surf.

Thanks

Graham

hi mate, ive got the roof bar and 6 lights, 4 go on the bar and 2 went on my bull bar. glasgow is a long way away tho. if your interested i can send you some pics of it and try to arrange a courier.
    thanks jason.

Comment

I'm interested, if they're still available? What price you looking for? Obviously, only if the other guy doesn't want them.

Comment

Originally posted by imgifted86 View Post
        hi mate, ive got the roof bar and 6 lights, 4 go on the bar and 2 went on my bull bar. glasgow is a long way away tho. if your interested i can send you some pics of it and try to arrange a courier.
        thanks jason.
        Hi

Yeah they sound great if you can send me some pics and the price your looking for email gwkey17@hotmail.com

Thanks

Graham

Comment

hi graham did you get the email i sent you.

Comment

if nobody else wants it i`ll have it and i`m on my way upto dunoon in a month

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
              if nobody else wants it i`ll have it and i`m on my way upto dunoon in a month
              hi mate i couldnt arrange a courier for graham upto glasgow, so ill leave these items as collection only im afraid, from northampton. if your still interested my email is imnotspecialimgifted86@hotmail .co.uk
              thanks jason

Comment

Originally posted by imgifted86 View Post
                hi mate i couldnt arrange a courier for graham upto glasgow, so ill leave these items as collection only im afraid, from northampton. if your still interested my email is imnotspecialimgifted86@hotmail .co.uk
                thanks jason
                Sorry somehow i got the idea you was from Scotland, just about as wrong as you can get, i`ll try and find a courier that`ll do it when i finish work tomorrow if i do i`ll email ya
                thanx

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
                  Sorry somehow i got the idea you was from Scotland, just about as wrong as you can get, i`ll try and find a courier that`ll do it when i finish work tomorrow if i do i`ll email ya
                  thanx
                  thats cool if you want i can send you some pics so you know what they look like, im after £80 for the bar and lights.
                  many thanks jason

Comment

Working...
                  X