Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tailgate motor

hi all, i need a tailgate motor for me surf ssr-x 2.4 . 92plate
    mine is totally kputted,couldnt get the one out of passenger door(no special tools) so think its easier to just fit a new one
    and dont really trust the scrappys round ere

cheers

mick

i've got one
    http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

cheers mate, but the misses flapping about not avin a boot made me get one off fleebay. £45 delivered,thought that was ok as they go for about that on here. but thanks for responding mate

cheers

mick

...........has anyone used this guy?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...item2c5ac7f199

Comment

Originally posted by angloabroad View Post
        cheers mate, but the misses flapping about not avin a boot made me get one off fleebay. £45 delivered,thought that was ok as they go for about that on here. but thanks for responding mate

cheers

mick

...........has anyone used this guy?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...item2c5ac7f199

All right Mick!

I'll fit it for a Marsbar.

Comment

you just hope the the connection block on your one is ok cause he has ripped it off of that one in the picture.I wouldn't sell one like that for £45 if i knew or had ripped the connection block off of it.That is just poor
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

get Vince to fit it for a mars bar then if it's like that lol
            http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

hi vince mate hows you et al?

i just might take you up on that offer mate, i got the old one out yesterday ok..ish,was gonna swap with other door but didnt have the right tool. got old one back in ok..ish aswell, i was well chuffed with meself,didnt drop no bolts, or chop me fingers off, (couldnt remember which hole you put a screwdriver into the mechanism to stop the springy thingy so i had about half a dozen drivers poking out everywhere i could stick em)

all this took me about half a day!!! and didnt actually get owt done!

i seen the motor off e-bay dont come with plug but thought i could just push the wires in ok,but going on what lukenemma said i think i'll need to go and buy some chocalate bars

dont know when the part will turn up though, i'll give you a bell when its here if thats ok mate.

cheers............mick

Comment

hi vince mate hows you et al?

i just might take you up on that offer mate, i got the old one out yesterday ok..ish,was gonna swap with other door but didnt have the right tool. got old one back in ok..ish aswell, i was well chuffed with meself,didnt drop no bolts, or chop me fingers off, (couldnt remember which hole you put a screwdriver into the mechanism to stop the springy thingy so i had about half a dozen drivers poking out everywhere i could stick em)

all this took me about half a day!!! and didnt actually get owt done!

i seen the motor off e-bay dont come with plug but thought i could just push the wires in ok,but going on what lukenemma said i think i'll need to go and buy some chocalate bars

dont know when the part will turn up though, i'll give you a bell when its here if thats ok mate.

cheers............mick

The plug will need soldering on.
                Pop up anytime when you get it. Choose a dry day though.

Comment

ok mate, will do,if it comes tomoz morning,will that be ok? otherwise it'll be nex weekend as i dont get in from work till 5;30ish and dont reckon it stays light enough yet.

ps. before rugby,the proper match that is, not them sunday pub teams that are playing in the afternoon

cheers

mick

Comment

ok mate, will do,if it comes tomoz morning,will that be ok? otherwise it'll be nex weekend as i dont get in from work till 5;30ish and dont reckon it stays light enough yet.

ps. before rugby,the proper match that is, not them sunday pub teams that are playing in the afternoon

cheers

mick

Yeah anytime tomorrow, no worries.

Comment

@vince

hi mate, motor came today, would saturday morning be ok to pop over?

cheers

mick

Comment

Yes mate, anytime after 10am.

Comment

cheers mate ,

mick

Comment

Working...
                          X