Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Steps

Hi,
    Me again asking more advice. Does anybody know where I can get a set of brackets for the side steps I have. The passenger side brackets have rusted away and snapped under my weight. The steps are in good condition and my truck looks NAKED without the steps.
    Thanks

Allan

i have a pair of steps £50 inc p+p
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

I have got the steps. I am just after the brackets but I can't see any on ebay or anywhere else I can think of

Comment

The brackets and steps come complete i think
        My brakes dont work, so i made the horn louder.

Comment

I need frames too!

Hello. same problemo here, just had to take off O/S side step cos of rusted frame. Anyone out there help out? Only need the frames but would buy complete if not stupid money. I'm in North Wales but slog up n down the country a bit so may be able to pick up, or could pay postage. Truck looks bad without steps

Comment

its looks manly with out steps is that what you mean?
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

why dont you to just buy the pair he's got as you both only need one 25 a peace aint bad
              http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Is there any good metal left on the frame?
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

i doubt i'll ever be putting my side steps back on..

frames seemed in good condition considering others i've seen (but still a little rusty) so could be persuaded to part with them

imo they look better without and easier to get in/out without

Comment

Originally posted by lawsy View Post
                    i doubt i'll ever be putting my side steps back on..

frames seemed in good condition considering others i've seen (but still a little rusty) so could be persuaded to part with them

imo they look better without and easier to get in/out without
                    I cannot get in / out easily without my side steps attached. I've tried this before and the seat bolster feels like it's trying to enter my bottom. I was told it may have been "an experience" but I found it quite unpleasant if I'm honest.
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                      I cannot get in / out easily without my side steps attached. I've tried this before and the seat bolster feels like it's trying to enter my bottom. I was told it may have been "an experience" but I found it quite unpleasant if I'm honest.

fair enough - my wife and i both find it easier, but we do have long legs

Comment

Hey wardy, how about it ....we buy lord lucans between us , you get the near side I get the offside! teamwork bro'

Comment

Altho' the more I look at it the more beefy it looks without the steps.......hmmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by coolcaver View Post
                            Hey wardy, how about it ....we buy lord lucans between us , you get the near side I get the offside! teamwork bro'
                            Sounds good to me. Where abouts in north wales are you located so we can arrange delivery to yours or mine

Comment

so your doing what i said then lol
                              http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Working...
                              X