Wanted - Surf locking wheel nut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - Surf locking wheel nut

My 2nd Gen Surf had a locking wheel nut on its spare wheel. Some dumb skull managed to squash it when I had the tyres replaced last year and I'm after another of the same design. Pictures attached. The part I'm after is next to the ruler as the locking cap that fits my key works fine still.

Does anyone have one for sale?

My subscription has expired, so I guess PM here no longer works... If that fails I can be reached at: asgawth @ hotmail . com

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Attached Files
    Regards,
    Andrew
    G0RVM

Unlikely you would find one available with the same key type. Why not drop over to Keynsham and get a new set from Barry at Roughtrax. That's where I got mine.

Oh, and drop £10 to Koi and get your subscription renewed.
    Mike G

Comment

hi £10 posted , but you should really pay your subs
      JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman View Post
        Unlikely you would find one available with the same key type. Why not drop over to Keynsham and get a new set from Barry at Roughtrax. That's where I got mine.

Oh, and drop £10 to Koi and get your subscription renewed.
        Its just the locking nut i am after (gold coloured nut in images) and was hoping someone, maybe breaking a Surf, would have one for sale. I assume it was a standard Toyota fit as the ignition key fits the silver locking cap also shown in the images and that bit works fine.

Thanks for the Roughtrax info....

Andrew
        Regards,
        Andrew
        G0RVM

Comment

Working...
        X