• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set of 4 tyres 33x12.5x15 wanted.

As title, cash waiting.

Rob.

ttt

Comment

Hi wishbone, I have been told you the man I need to speak. I am planning to drive down to South Africa early next year and would like a extra tank for the jounery.

What tank would be suitable for me as I would like to put in where my current sparewheel, I was thinking of another surf tank but I have no idea at all if you can help me it would be great.

Many Thanks
      Wayne

Comment

Hi Wayne,

I'll pop down the yard tomorrow and get some pics / details for you.

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
          Hi Wayne,

I'll pop down the yard tomorrow and get some pics / details for you.

Rob.
          Thank you.

Comment

Had a look at the tank today (took my camera but left its battery in the charger!) Its a really good fit in there - held on with 2 steel bands around it. It doesn't hang below the rear bumper either. The filler cap goes straight to the aux tank. Not too sure how it goes from there to the other tank. There's an electric pump there as well so it looks like it may be a svo tank. Will take some pics tomorrow - battery is now in the camera

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
              Had a look at the tank today (took my camera but left its battery in the charger!) Its a really good fit in there - held on with 2 steel bands around it. It doesn't hang below the rear bumper either. The filler cap goes straight to the aux tank. Not too sure how it goes from there to the other tank. There's an electric pump there as well so it looks like it may be a svo tank. Will take some pics tomorrow - battery is now in the camera
              Thanks that would be great

Comment

Working...
              X