Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery tray and clamps wanted

Hi there,

Both battery trays and clamps are missing from my truck. I've fudged a short term solution to stop the batts sliding left and right with some metal wall brackets, but clearly need something a bit more permanent.

I've seen universal tray/clamp kits on fleabay for about £19 plus postage. Would prefer original parts if possible, or a suggestion as to where i should be looking.

Any advice gratefully received.

cheers

If yours is a 2nd gen I can do you a set for £25 delivered - I bought a spare set from a breaker when I was playing with my split charge system and wanted to weld fuse holders into the clamps. Didn't need them in the end (my weldings getting better ). Includes plastic trays as the batteries I'm planning won't fit on the stock ones anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
      If yours is a 2nd gen I can do you a set for £25 delivered - I bought a spare set from a breaker when I was playing with my split charge system and wanted to weld fuse holders into the clamps. Didn't need them in the end (my weldings getting better ). Includes plastic trays as the batteries I'm planning won't fit on the stock ones anyhow.
      Amazing - thanks very much. How should i contact you?

Comment

Give me bell tomorrow morning -

Rob.
        Last edited by wishbone; 30 December 2010, 22:02. Reason: Removed my phone number.

Comment

Working...
        X