kph speedo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kph speedo

Hello I`m enjoying my 96 Gen 3 out in Portugal plenty of space and lots of tracks to explore out here As I`m using European roads alot.... has anyone got an original KPH speedo face I could buy .......It would help to keep me out of trouble with the local plod Ciao cheers

speedo

Originally posted by davidm5893 View Post
    Hello I`m enjoying my 96 Gen 3 out in Portugal plenty of space and lots of tracks to explore out here As I`m using European roads alot.... has anyone got an original KPH speedo face I could buy .......It would help to keep me out of trouble with the local plod Ciao cheers
    Hi mate are you still after a speedo face in KM i might have one.
    Delboy

Comment

kph speedo

hello delboy Yes please that would be great I will be back in UK after Feb 20 in the meantime my email is davidmeadowcroft@aol.com

Comment

The 2nd gen 2.4's and 3rd gen 3.0l's are differant and so no good
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Okay mate not a problem I am away at the moment till the end of the month so when I get back home I will send you a photo to check it is the right one.
          Delboy

Comment

Originally posted by delboy1-1 View Post
            Okay mate not a problem I am away at the moment till the end of the month so when I get back home I will send you a photo to check it is the right one.
            Delboy
            They are different speedo faces on the 2nd and 3rd gens and 2.4's and 3.0s

Comment

What Stormy is politely saying is that it won't fit!

He needs a 3rd gen speedo face.
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                What Stormy is politely saying is that it won't fit!

He needs a 3rd gen speedo face.
                I thought i was talking to myself and getting madder than i already am ..

Comment

kph speedo

Hi Delboy I`m still interested in a KPH speedo face for a GEN 3 surf if you have one I`m in UK till end of March so get in touch if you can

My email is davidmeadowcroft@aol.com I have photo of the one I want I`ll send it to you if you get in touch Cheers Davidm

Comment

KPH Sspeedo face

Hello All I`m still searching for a KPH speedo (face only) not all dials, for a 96 Gen 3 SSR G that I use in Europe mostly Anyone help please

Comment

Working...
                    X