yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3rd Gen 6 spoke 6 stud 16" alloy (for spare)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen 6 spoke 6 stud 16" alloy (for spare)

Condition is not that important as I will use a wheelcover.

With or without tyre.

Would consider a 16" 6 stud steel wheel if such a beast exists.

Contact me by email - halfhidden@btinternet.com

Thanks

Steve Prior

Steve i have some 3rd gen standard alloys here if you want one.I will find the price the others paid just for a alloy but i may have one with a decent tyre aswell that will be ok for a spare.
    The others paid £25 for the wheel and it was £13 to send.That was just for the wheel without a tyre so if you want a tyre on it then make an offer for wheel and tyre.I'll check over the weekend anyway to make sure there is a decent tyre fitted to a rim aswell
    Last edited by stormforce; 5 November 2010, 16:22.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Don't forget to dig out that centre-cap for me, R!
      Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
        Don't forget to dig out that centre-cap for me, R!
        I will dig one out this weekend Jim

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Steve i have some 3rd gen standard alloys here if you want one.I will find the price the others paid just for a alloy but i may have one with a decent tyre aswell that will be ok for a spare.
          The others paid £25 for the wheel and it was £13 to send.That was just for the wheel without a tyre so if you want a tyre on it then make an offer for wheel and tyre.I'll check over the weekend anyway to make sure there is a decent tyre fitted to a rim aswell
          Thanks Richard, I look forward to hearing from you next week......

Comment

@ stormforce

Hi Stormforce - Have you had any joy searching out that 3rd gen 16" alloy/alloy+tyre for me yet?

I assume that it will be same pattern/type as those on the attached photo.

With regards to price £25.00 + delivery seems very fair price for alloy only.
            Would £50.00/£60.00 + delivery be OK for alloy & tyre? Please let me know...

Let me know how the search is going as I really could do with a usable spare - As you will appreciate the 15" alloy standard surf alloy with almost new Dunlop Grand Trek tyre I have on the truck is of absolutely no use to me. I plan to put this on the forum when I am sorted with a 16".

Thanks

Steve Prior
            Attached Files

Comment

sorry Steve got a bit sidetracked rendering the kitchen.I'm off to the unit in half hour so i will sort one out for you and post a pic a bit later

Comment

Steve i have only got the rims as the tyres on them are on the limit

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Prior View Post
                  Let me know how the search is going as I really could do with a usable spare - As you will appreciate the 15" alloy standard surf alloy with almost new Dunlop Grand Trek tyre I have on the truck is of absolutely no use to me. I plan to put this on the forum when I am sorted with a 16".

Thanks

Steve Prior

if the rolling radius is the same diameter then a 15" is fine as a spare

my daily has 18" alloys, but the spare is a 16"

What size tyres does the spare you've got have compared the 16"

then put the 2 sizes in here and see if it will do as a spare..

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

for example a 265/70/15" would be exactly the same size as 265/65/16"

might save you buying a new rim just to stick on the back of the truck uner a cover....

Comment

3rd Gen Spare Wheel

Thanks Lawsy - Unfortunately the spare is a 265/70 on a 15" rim & the four wheels on the truck are also 265/70's but on 16" rims; so by calculations are about 3-4% larger in circumference.

Thanks for your input on this though....

Comment

3rd Gen Alloy Wheel

Steve i have only got the rims as the tyres on them are on the limit
                      Thanks Stormforce - That's a shame you don't have a suitable tyre - Can you supply me with the rim only; I assume it is similar to the others on my truck - Let me know what the total cost will be to courier it to me & I will post a cheque to you today.

I will source a tyre locally.

I will email you my delivery address later - is your email still "stormforce1067@sky.com" ??

Many thanks again...

Regards

Steve Prior

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Prior View Post
                        Thanks Stormforce - That's a shame you don't have a suitable tyre - Can you supply me with the rim only; I assume it is similar to the others on my truck - Let me know what the total cost will be to courier it to me & I will post a cheque to you today.

I will source a tyre locally.

I will email you my delivery address later - is your email still "stormforce1067@sky.com" ??

Many thanks again...

Regards

Steve Prior
                        Thats the one Steve.If i can find a decet tyre in the meantime i will let you know.I was certain i had a decent Jap tyre on a 3rd gen rim that was decent.I will have a look about over the next couple of days for you

Comment

I will dig one out this weekend Jim
                          Did you find one mate?
                          Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

@ Stormforce

Hi Stormforce - The alloy & tyre arrived safe & sound this morning - many thanks for all of your help - much appreciated.

Steve

Comment

Hi Steve.Ypur welcome anytime.Sorry i couldn't get it to you for the end of last week but things were a bit chaos all last week

Comment

Working...
                              X