Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srs3 Nudge bar Req'd

Hi
    New to this site & surf's. Req an original Nudge bar for my 96 Srs3, or any info on where I may get one.
    Regards
    Erik
    erik.ejw@ntlworld.com

snap im after one as well there like rockin horse poo
    [CENTER][COLOR=Red]IF ITS GOT TITS OF TYRES ITS GONA GIVE YOU TROUBLE!!!!![/COLOR]] [/CENTER]

Comment

I have one hanging up in my shed. I put on a chrome a-bar instead.

So what kind of offers are out there?

Comment

Nudge Bars

Originally posted by Smirnoff
        Hi
        New to this site & surf's. Req an original Nudge bar for my 96 Srs3, or any info on where I may get one.
        Regards
        Erik
        erik.ejw@ntlworld.com
        I don't know what the original bars look like but I will be taking these off friday/saturday. If they are any good to you they are yours for £80 including the Bosch foglights. If you want them, drop me an email headed "Nudge Bars"

I'm just down the road in Porthcawl.
        Attached Files
        [SIZE=2][COLOR=White]You can't have everything. Where would you put it?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Flannelmeister
          I don't know what the original bars look like but I will be taking these off friday/saturday. If they are any good to you they are yours for £80 including the Bosch foglights. If you want them, drop me an email headed "Nudge Bars"

I'm just down the road in Porthcawl.
          Flannelmeister

U still got the bars?? I've been hunting for a set for 2 months now. Got ripped last week by Parts-R-Us in Stirchley when they cheekily sent me a (quote) 'A1 set of bars' (nudge variety). Oh but they forgot to mention the front left side had been in a smash and the bar was bent. I cheekily cancelled the cheque before they could cash it and have kept them as a matter of principal..!!!

Your set looks just what I'm after...
          Happy to pay P&P..
          I take it they're off a LN130G chassis?
          Are the mounting brackets included??

Cheers
          Scuddy
          ------------------------------------
          Look out! Ee

Comment

Working...
          X