Anti Roll Bar rear Bracket!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Roll Bar rear Bracket!

one of the brackets on my anti roll bar has snapped anyone got one laying arround with price thanks
    3.0L V6 Manual 4-Runner

.:one::.
    Big Sound System (100 Infinity 6x9's Boxed :: 2 JBL GTO 14" 255w Subs)
    Bull Bars (Slightly Customized)

.::To Do::.
    Tires MT 33's
    Snorkle
    4" Lift
    Tow Bar
    Wind Deflectors
    Spoiler (Front & Back)

I'll look in the garage tomorrow i might have a new one you can have cheap
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      I'll look in the garage tomorrow i might have a new one you can have cheap
      Hello,

Just noticed a play in my anti roll links, is that normal.
      The left one is definately not normal, I believe the bracket is missing...is it two brackets? one left and one right?
      What goes wrong since it is missing? I havent noticed anything abnormal.
      Sorry for the newbie question, help appreeciated.
      Would it be advisable to change both anti roll bra links? bushes look a bit old, worn not really elastic. Will it make much difference?

Comment

Alalas...

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=16&cid=147&vid=506

There's also all the bushes you need on the axle page.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          Alalas...

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=16&cid=147&vid=506

There's also all the bushes you need on the axle page.
          Thanks mate, I found them, but can I ask, will they break again? do i need to fit extended brackets cause its higher than norm?

Comment

As soon as I went off roading after my lift the bracket snapped exactly the same.
            After the advice on this forum, I totally removed my rear ARB, feels no different and I've just done a 350 mile round trip to Sth Wales for heavy off roading..

Whip it off pal, save you the hassle of replacing the bracket every wk
            www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
              As soon as I went off roading after my lift the bracket snapped exactly the same.
              After the advice on this forum, I totally removed my rear ARB, feels no different and I've just done a 350 mile round trip to Sth Wales for heavy off roading..

Whip it off pal, save you the hassle of replacing the bracket every wk
              Hello Vida,

Yeah , apparently it just makes it a bit stiffer, actually mine is still there so I ll just rescrew it and see how long it will last and see if I feel any different on bends. If I wanna take them off, I need to take the roll bar off also?
              What about the front ones? do they snap off also or its a different design?
              Last question mate since we are here If I wanna make my surf a bit stiffer so i need to replace springs or dampers? what has the biggest effect? On the back I replaced the springs as I heightened it (2'' upgrade springs from roughtrax) the fronts I just adjusted them with the torsion bar.

Cheers,

Vasilios

Comment

Working...
              X