Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen Bullbars & trim

Hello All,

the g'friend ran into the back of a car last week in the truck and the insurance won't cover the OEM bullbar fitted to the truck (they won't fit one for legal reasons) so I am on the lookout for a replacement. Ideally it will have the plastic trim piece with it as that was damaged in the accident (in burgundy would be great but by no means essential)

anyone have one or know of any for sale ?

as an alternative, do the older gen chrome 'A' bars fit a 3rd Gen ? - if so, does anyone have one for sale (in good nick preferably)

cheers,

Nick Hudson

edit : Roughtrax say the older bullbars won't fit a 3rd Gen but i'm open to suggestions as to something that looks reasonably OEM
    Last edited by nickhudson; 14 September 2010, 15:33.

Nick

I've got an OEM one for the 3rd gen.

The metal lower cross piece had a dent in but it's painted black so not too noticable and the plastic cover piece is a bit scratched (it is 15 years old after all) and there's no mounting brackets but I asume you hav them of yours

YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR NOTHING !!!!!

You just need to arrange collection/courier (it's heavy so postage will be dear) i'm in Doncaster

it's just taking up room in the back of the garage

just let me know

ta

hawaii
    I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

hawaii - what can i say but thank you very much indeed

its no problem to come up to Donny and collect - we'll sort something out as i feel guilty taking it for free

please can you PM me your details and we'll sort it out ?

marvellous stuff !!

thanks,

Nick

Comment

Nick

PM function not having it - give me a ring on 07866 365157 and we'll sort something out

ta

hawaii (Alan)

Comment

Alan,

just sent you a txt with my email address on it as i'm at work at the moment (albeit skiving off on this forum !!)

Nick

Comment

Nick

sorted, see you Sunday

hawaii

Comment

Alan - pleasure to meet you yesterday and thanks again for the bull bar parts.

regards,

Nick

Comment

Nick

no probs, just gives me more room in the garage for more rubbish

nice to have met you both as well, liked the truck all in a single colour

cheers

Al

Comment

Working...
                X