Chrome rear bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome rear bumper

I am desperate for a good condition complete chrome rear bumper for my 1990 two door surf that I have just spent the last five months restoring. As the rear bumper is the jewel in the crown I'm looking for as good a condition one as I can get please. I'm beginning to dream about driving my truck again as I've owned him for ten years but he's been off the road for the last year
    Please either phone me direct on 07969 310882, or email me on imajoiner@fsmail.net, or alternately imajoiner@blackberry.orange.co .uk
    Thanks for your time. Keep on truckin'!

hmmm good chrome bumpers are a bit rare i think as i could do with both as mine are showing signs of age (bit like me really) i keep trawling through hoping that a pair will come up but as of yet they haven't. whereabouts in north devon are you?
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good luck with finding them, I suggest you bite the bullet and get new ones.
      If at first you don't succeed.........give up.

Comment

Good things come to those who wait?!

Hey guys. I'm just the other side of Bideford! I've been searching for a while and am eternally optimistic that a good bumper will appear out of the ether You never know your luck!

Comment

Originally posted by imajoiner View Post
          Hey guys. I'm just the other side of Bideford! I've been searching for a while and am eternally optimistic that a good bumper will appear out of the ether You never know your luck!
          hi mate which side of bideford? barnstaple side or woolsfardisworthy side? (if i spelt it right that is) i've noticed a blue surf on a "L" plate with 6" blue tint spots on the front on the B377 going through umberleigh a couple of weeks ago just wondering if that was you?

Comment

No it wasn't me. Mine's not on the road yet. That's why I need a bumper
            Mine is at the Organic Mechanic out near Stibb Cross. If you're passing call in for a chat. It's always nice to meet other Surf owners and realise that the illness is not isolated to just me!

Comment

no worries mate i'll take you up on the offer in a day or two i've seen quite a few surfs down here but i never seem to get acknowledged by them i'm near south molton so not too far out for devon

Comment

Working...
              X