3rd Gen heater blower motor wanted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen heater blower motor wanted!!

as above really, i just broke mine annoyingly, and need another one pretty sharpish!!

or does anyone know if they are the same as in an english toyota car, or hilux or anything?

Cheers,

CURLY

Stormforce will probably have one, he'll be along shortly im sure.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

if anyone knows if the 2nd gens are the same then i have a working one but i haven't any 3rd gen parts at all.I don't think the 2nd gens are the same but if someone can clarify for sure
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

my heater blower has these numbers on it, which i am assuming is the part number:

1940000 - 1050 21 23

can anyone let me know if that is the part number, and if not, can anyone tell me what the part number actually is?

Cheers!

CURLY

Comment

cant anyone help little old me??

Comment

the Toyota part number is 87103-35010

its the same as the 90 series landcruiser 1996-1998 and the hilux pick-up 1997-1998, but not the same as the gen 2 surf unfortunatelly.

thanks anyway Stormforce.

dont suppose anyone has a landcruiser 90 series they are breaking do they?

Cheers,

Curly

Comment

If anyone is interested, the fan from a toyota avensis firts perfectly, and i got 1 from the scrap yard for £10! the motor part look different, but the fan is the same and the plug still fits.
              and to think i was just about to buy a surf one from ebay for £50

Cheers,

CURLY

Comment

Originally posted by Curly View Post
                If anyone is interested, the fan from a toyota avensis firts perfectly, and i got 1 from the scrap yard for £10! the motor part look different, but the fan is the same and the plug still fits.
                and to think i was just about to buy a surf one from ebay for £50

Cheers,

CURLY
                Info regarding parts that fit from one model to another is always a good thing to post on here .
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
                X