Spotlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlights

Anyone got any Spotlights with the grille on the front?
    Rob
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
    Anyone got any Spotlights with the grille on the front?
    Rob
    Hi Rob
    What size are you after??
    I have some chrome type ones, around 6" in diameter with a chrome type grill if they're any good to ya? seem to remember them having metal cable covers as well??
    S.

Comment

Hmm.... Got a pic of them? Was after the plastic ones but like the Grille on the front.

Rob

Comment

Hmm.... Got a pic of them? Was after the plastic ones but like the Grille on the front.

Rob
        No worries. I'll get a pic this weekend so u can av a look.
        S.

Comment

Thanks much appreciated!

Rob

Comment

Rob
            Heres a couple of pics that I managed to find. If you are interested let me know an I'll get some better ones next time I go to the truck.
            Cheers
            S.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by scottiedog View Post
              Rob
              Heres a couple of pics that I managed to find. If you are interested let me know an I'll get some better ones next time I go to the truck.
              Cheers
              S.
              Morning!,
              Yea interested and sorry to be a pain but could you do a few more pics for me some front on and sideways please just so i can see what they are like
              Ta very much!

Rob

Comment

R.
                Yep, no problem. I'll take them tommrow when I go to the truck and get them on asap.
                Regards
                S.

Comment

Morning!,
                  Yea interested and sorry to be a pain but could you do a few more pics for me some front on and sideways please just so i can see what they are like
                  Ta very much!

Rob
                  Rob, it's a no go on the spolights - some thieving f*#k pig has already helped themselves.
                  Sorry bud.
                  S.

Comment

No dramas Scott,
                    Will keep an eye out on tthe forum over the next couple of weeks and thanks for your help, sorry that some lil naff had a go at your stuff though.....after a bonnet wind deflector and a sunroof one if you have it?

Rob

Comment

No dramas Scott,
                      Will keep an eye out on tthe forum over the next couple of weeks and thanks for your help, sorry that some lil naff had a go at your stuff though.....after a bonnet wind deflector and a sunroof one if you have it?

Rob
                      That's life aint it!
                      Sunroof got smashed when th A pillar got caved in, I did have a bonnet deflector but that took a bit of a knock on the corner so is not in complete condition. Dont know what they are worth but the damage is only on the very corner so was thinking about trimming it up along with the other side to match, fitting it and seeing what it looks like rather than just chucking it. Do ya reckon I can get away with it??? Dont think anybody would take any notice??? think only a hardcore surfer would spot it!!
                      What do ya reckon?
                      S.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X