yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My May 14th Beast Birthday Wish Lift ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My May 14th Beast Birthday Wish Lift ....

I would be interested to find out if anyone has any of the following items for sale, and if so, let me know how much please. You can contact me at stewart@pelicanpost.co.uk or mobile 07802 888 115 ... or just reply to this post. I've got a KZN130 ..... Thanks

Rubber Cargo load liner on it's way

Wire mesh dog guard

Roof Bars/rack/carrier

Knob for left hand rear seat to allow it to lie down on it's way

Left hand side rear plastic wind deflector to replace one recently broken by dog ..... ... on it's way

Rear chrome 1/4 bumpers both sides

Set of alloys + tyres - 31 / 10.5 x R15 ... my existing tyres leak pressure quite a lot and the alloys need one heck of a lot of polishing, so I quite fancy removing them so I can work on them. I would like/ am trying to obtain/ without buying new .... a set of 31/10.5x R15 alloys in good nick with preferably decent tyres, or without tyres if this gives more choice.

Lastly, I know it's there but how do I get the blasted spare tyre out from under the vehicle???? ... I see a hole in the bumper but it leads into space and then there's this rusty looking lever that refuses to move, so before I hit it with my trusty hammer, which bit does the budging? ... brain has moved on a bit since this

thanks for looking,

I live near Stoke but will be in London around middle/end June as my daughter's going to make me a Granddad

Stewart
    Last edited by Pelicanbill; 9 May 2010, 17:51. Reason: Update...

If you need the spare wheel mechanisim I have got it but not the handle.

Comment

Originally posted by billious View Post
      To be honest, I don't know if I need a mechanism or not! ... I do have a handle which is the jack handle but that seems all. I'll try to take a picture and perhaps we can agree on what's needed and if your mechanism is what I want, I'll be happy to negotiate.

In addition ..... anyone got front and back seat covers? Perhaps a new front seat even .... I'll take a picture of that too!

Meanwhile ..... now that people are back from weekend would appreciate it if anyone got anything on my list....

Thanks again (will be back)

Comment

what colour seat do you need as i got a couple here.I have also got a the rear seat button aswell which i think was meant to be sent off but i forgot as usual
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by billious View Post
          billious, thanks for offer, having looked up I have indeed got a mechanism but if I ruin it in process of getting spare tyre off you can expect a call

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            what colour seat do you need as i got a couple here.I have also got a the rear seat button aswell which i think was meant to be sent off but i forgot as usual
            Richard ...... Don't forget the button! ta!

Comment

Working...
            X