Steel brackets for OE bullbar for KZN185

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel brackets for OE bullbar for KZN185

Looking for a set of the mild steel brackets that bolt to the bullbar and the chassis rails on a 1996 KZN185. Hope someone has a set lying around. Thanks

I've a spare bar, but I'm not sure of the brackets you are on about.

Comment

They're the ones numbered 52441 and 52442 on the exploded drawing on this link:

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_J_199...XK_5252.2.html

Comment

Link doesn't work (it's truncated with a '...' in the middle).

But I've had a look at the site.

Part list :

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_J_199...XH_5252.2.html

But I can't find the exploded pic ..

Comment

Sorry here's the full link

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_J_199...XK_5252.2.html

Comment

hi have them email snailpaceracing@btconnect.com
            JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Hey there. I asked you about these already remember? Your price was too rich for my blood. Thanks though.

Comment

Right .. still can't see a pic. But if they are the two brackets that appear to be the right angled ones that the bar and body bolt onto. I've got them.

The ones with loops that look like they would be good for towing/shackles?

Comment

Yep Bibbs they're the ones. Can't understand why that link won't work, but you have the right ones. How much silver would convince you to part with them?

Comment

Are you logged into that site? I'm viewing it as unregistered. That may be the difference?

I assume you'll need postage to Ireland?

That'll be costly as they are not light.

I dunno what they are worth really. The rest of the bar will go in the bin, so make an offer

Send me a PM/email if you prefer.

Comment

No I never logged in, just clicked on the link and the diagram page opened straight up. Strange.
                      Yep will need shipped to Ireland alright. I know they're heavy so I'm considering getting a very basic set made (angle iron-4 holes punched). I'll only go down that road if getting an original set is going to work out too expensive. With the exchange rate and shipping I have a feeling it will be. Can you get a price for postage and then I'll know better how much I can offer for the brackets? Sorry for the indecisiveness but I just want to get this bullbar on any sort of way I'm not too fussy, just don't want this to cost the earth as it's relatively unimportant.
                      For some reason I can't PM, but you can get me at mr.richarddoherty@gmail.com
                      Thanks Bibbs
                      Richard

Comment

Richard
                        I had the opportunity to take my bars off yesterday.
                        The brackets you are after are just as you say - a simple angled piece of steel
                        you'll pick some up for a tenner mate.
                        Just go down to your local industrial estate.
                        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Working...
                        X