Left & Right rear seat belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left & Right rear seat belts

Hi there, does anybody have a pair of rear seat belts (just L&R I have the middle lap one.

It's for my 91 ln130

Thanks
    Paul
    Last edited by PM0077; 6 March 2010, 01:04. Reason: no longer required

Do you want the inertia type or standard type (lapbelt x3 ) ? If you want inertia type you will need to change the rear trim panels as well or cut up your old ones to fit the reels in .
    I have original lap belts here if you wnt them .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
      Do you want the inertia type or standard type (lapbelt x3 ) ? If you want inertia type you will need to change the rear trim panels as well or cut up your old ones to fit the reels in .
      I have original lap belts here if you wnt them .
      Cheers mate but I now have a set of the inertia ones (they were in previously but become dog food) I wasn't going to bother with them as I rarely carry passengers in the back but apparently the last time the old girl was mot'd it was noted that they weren't there and i've got the mot coming up in three weeks time so guess i'd best put them in. It's either that or take the rear seats out.

Paul

p.s. anyone know how to delete posts as when I click on the edit/delete button it only allows me to edit it?

Comment

Click on the edit button, then near the top of the page, there will be a Delete Message radio button. Click that then click Delete this message. I think...
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
        X