Tow Bar and Roof Bar/light pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tow Bar and Roof Bar/light pod

Hi there, looking for a tow bar preferable with electrics and a roofbar or spotlight roof pod to fit my 2nd gen.

Also anyone know where i can get a filter for the Clean Air system fitted to my surf?? toyota didn't seem to know what i was talking about :P

Originally posted by Peter09 View Post
    Hi there, looking for a tow bar preferable with electrics and a roofbar or spotlight roof pod to fit my 2nd gen.

Also anyone know where i can get a filter for the Clean Air system fitted to my surf?? toyota didn't seem to know what i was talking about :P
    I have a tow bar, no electrics though. If you come up to Denny and take the mounting bits off the truck yourself, you can have it for £10.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

not got much time atm, got a price for taking it of and posting it plus fittings to me? i noticed roughtrax do the electric package cheap so this would be idea.

Comment

I'll see if I have time to take it off over the weekend. If I do, I'll weigh it and let you know.

Comment

If the towbar is the box section type Andy then it will be 21kg wrapped in b/wrap and cost about £15 postage going through interparcel.com and using tnt
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

OK Rich, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X