Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4Runner Digital Climate Control Module

Hi Everyone

I'm looking for a replacement digital climate/heater control module for my 3rd Gen Surf (1999) I have attached a pic of the LHD model which has the buttons reversed (i.e a/c button on right not left etc). I'm looking for the RHD version if anyone has one going?

Thanks in advance

Mark
    Attached Files

Originally posted by surfman77 View Post
    Hi Everyone

I'm looking for a replacement digital climate/heater control module for my 3rd Gen Surf (1999) I have attached a pic of the LHD model which has the buttons reversed (i.e a/c button on right not left etc). I'm looking for the RHD version if anyone has one going?

Thanks in advance

Mark
    Try contacting a Jap car importer, maybe they could get one for you as I doubt you'll find anyone breaking a 1999 model Surf.

Comment

Thanks Bushwacker

I've been phoning around for the last few days, no-one seems to have one! The only option I have found so far is an american company will rebuild them for about £150, seems quite a lot to me! I'm looking to sell and really don't want to sell it with any problems!

Cheers

Mark

Comment

Sorry to bring back the thread but a quick question

Are the RHD and LHD units interchangeable?

Comment

You could ask on the t4r.org forum. See if a 3rd gen 4Runner module will work, there should be a lot more in the US.
          Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Working...
          X