wheel spacers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel spacers??

looking for a full set of 30mm wheel spacers!!! anyone got some? let me know, thanks

Roughtrax have loads of them.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

If you can wait a couple of months I'll be selling mine on.

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
        If you can wait a couple of months I'll be selling mine on.

Rob.
        I'll have them if the O/P doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          I'll have them if the O/P doesn't.

No probs nearer the time I'll put a for sale add up with tomtrux having 1st dibs and you having second...

They were bought from Roughtrax back in August last year for £110 + vat + delivery - approx £135. Will be asking £80 delivered (UK mainland) Only done 4,500 miles on them.

Rob.

Comment

definatly interested

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
            No probs nearer the time I'll put a for sale add up with tomtrux having 1st dibs and you having second...

They were bought from Roughtrax back in August last year for £110 + vat + delivery - approx £135. Will be asking £80 delivered (UK mainland) Only done 4,500 miles on them.

Rob.
            definatly interested in your spacers!! let me know when you got them off.
            thanks

Comment

i have 6 spacers up for grabs but i want to swap them for lxxx rxxxx ones
              anyone (who dares to own up to it) got any?
              Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

hell John how many wheels your LLLLLLLLLLLLLLandRRRRRRRRRRove r got
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Sorry
                  let me explain
                  i have 6 wheel spacers that will fit a surf or most jap 6 stud wheels.
                  as i own a discovery which has a 5 stud wheel nut pattern and have limited steering lock to lock i need to fit spacers to the front wheels or get offset wheels.
                  i'am willing to swap all 6 for 2 or hopefully 4 landy ones, does that make sense?

Comment

is anyone on here apart from you that is going to own up to having a landy
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

funny i get the same responce on the landy forum but the other way around. lol

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
                        Sorry
                        let me explain
                        i have 6 wheel spacers that will fit a surf or most jap 6 stud wheels.
                        as i own a discovery which has a 5 stud wheel nut pattern and have limited steering lock to lock i need to fit spacers to the front wheels or get offset wheels.
                        i'am willing to swap all 6 for 2 or hopefully 4 landy ones, does that make sense?
                        so are you willing to just sell a set? if so what size, style, price etc??? cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X