2nd Gen Rear Bumper Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Gen Rear Bumper Quarters

I need both NS and OS rear bumper quarters for my '94 2nd gen Surf... Anyone help?

Cheers,
    Alan
    Never argue with an idiot... they drag you down to their level - then beat you with experience!!

Good 2nd hand ones are like rocking horse poo. You can buy new ones from Roughtrax.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

if your on about what i think you are then i have a set as i dont use my rear bumper on my truck anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by chewee View Post
        if your on about what i think you are then i have a set as i dont use my rear bumper on my truck anymore!
        The section arrowed in the pic is what I'm after (both sides), although I could be tempted to take the center section as well... if the price is right. :-)

Where in Dorset are you?

Cheers,
        Alan
        Never argue with an idiot... they drag you down to their level - then beat you with experience!!

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          Good 2nd hand ones are like rocking horse poo. You can buy new ones from Roughtrax.
          They don't have to be perfect... just not have holes in like mine! :-)

Comment

yea they are good condition, i dont know how much they are worth so make me an offer

Comment

Rear bumper Quarters chrome

Have you sold them how about £40 , is that ok
              Thanks
              adrian ash
              A J Ashcroft

Comment

Working...
              X