PAS Hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAS Hose

Ive had a PAS hose burst a few weeks back so we glued it as a temporary measure but now its started to leak slightly again. Its the metal one which connects into the steering box and runs right under the radiator and up about 6 inches near the passenger wheel arch before turning into a rubber hose which loops over and connects into the pump. the metal and rubber are all one part and don't separate. Any one have one laying around and know of a price including postage and packaging? Thanks Guys
    Surfin on the tidal waves of mud!

Usual breakers should be abe to sort...... try the breakers threads

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

hope this helps..

Rob.
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Take it off and go to a hydraulic parts suppliers, they'll make up a new one for around £20. It's illegal to repair hydraulic hoses now.
      Don't take chances with second hand components that keep your truck safe for you and other road users.

Christ, I'm begining to sound like Albannach!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Christ, I'm begining to sound like Albannach!

Assimilaton will be complete.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Another thread ended without gratitude.

Comment

They wonder why we become jaded. Was just thinking the same about the one in tech regarding 35" tyres too.

Comment

There was thanks at the end of my first post. And i hadn't yet ended the thread as i had another question regarding this but this just brings me back to the discussion you were having here http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=57632 It puts people of asking for help. I'm not on a computer everyday and quite often don't get to check for a reply for a couple of days. But as was said in the original post Thanks guys for your help.

Comment

fair enough. I though as it was an important post you'd be hanging around for an answer.

Comment

fair enough. I though as it was an important post you'd be hanging around for an answer.
                  I don't have access to internet at some of the places i stay that's all.
                  The other question i was going to ask is more important! Which is...... Will i bugger my PAS pump up if there's no fluid in it?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungOffroader View Post
                    ...... Will i bugger my PAS pump up if there's no fluid in it?
                    I don't know the actuall answer here, but my thoughts would be YES. It's something I would want to find out. I tried driving mine without power steering once, in order to get it off Tonys' drive it took both of us hauling on the steering wheel.
                    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by YoungOffroader View Post
                      Ive had a PAS hose burst a few weeks back so we glued it as a temporary measure but now its started to leak slightly again. Its the metal one which connects into the steering box and runs right under the radiator and up about 6 inches near the passenger wheel arch before turning into a rubber hose which loops over and connects into the pump. the metal and rubber are all one part and don't separate. Any one have one laying around and know of a price including postage and packaging? Thanks Guys
                      hi mate have that £25 inc p+p pay pal snailpaceracing@btconnect.com
                      JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
                        hi mate have that £25 inc p+p pay pal snailpaceracing@btconnect.com
                        Brand new?

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                          I don't know the actuall answer here, but my thoughts would be YES. It's something I would want to find out. I tried driving mine without power steering once, in order to get it off Tonys' drive it took both of us hauling on the steering wheel.
                          Ohh bover well I've taken the belt of now anyway so hope its all ok. Cheerz again people.

Comment

Brand new?
                            of course, free postage, free packing , free pay pal fees , free fitting , free valet , free power steering fluid , anything else i missed
                            JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
                              of course, free postage, free packing , free pay pal fees , free fitting , free valet , free power steering fluid , anything else i missed
                              All right Gloria, keep yer blouse on!
                              £25 for a second hand power steering hose?? You two are made for each other.

Comment

Working...
                              X