yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF 1 x Goodrich AT 31x10.5x15 Needed(part worn)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF 1 x Goodrich AT 31x10.5x15 Needed(part worn)

Hi guys, after running around in my surf since buying it last year I have (finally and shockingly) just seen that one of front tyres is actually a metric 265/70/15 compared to the other 3 tyes @31x10x15!!!!
    Got MOT next week so I would guess the tyre sizes have to match!!!!
    The metric one is a whole 2 iches smaller in diameter - you would never guess from driving it though!!!
    The car has always had this odd tyre - A bridgestone Dueller but I never knew it was a different size - just a different tread pattern! Alkways planned to get a matching set....maybe now is the time!
    Im in the cambridge area with reg trips to herts.
    Many Thanks in advance!

damn!! if i'd not just yesterday bought a new metric tyre i'd have offered you sumat for you metric one when you'd found the right imperial size!!

sorry not got an imperial one though...

Comment

Originally posted by GixerJim View Post
      Hi guys, after running around in my surf since buying it last year I have (finally and shockingly) just seen that one of front tyres is actually a metric 265/70/15 compared to the other 3 tyes @31x10x15!!!!
      Got MOT next week so I would guess the tyre sizes have to match!!!!
      The metric one is a whole 2 iches smaller in diameter - you would never guess from driving it though!!!
      The car has always had this odd tyre - A bridgestone Dueller but I never knew it was a different size - just a different tread pattern! Alkways planned to get a matching set....maybe now is the time!
      Im in the cambridge area with reg trips to herts.
      Many Thanks in advance!
      have a very good 31 10.50 15 braintree £20 email snailpaceracing@btconnect.com
      JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Cheers for that mate - what brand is it and roughly how much tread left?

Comment

Originally posted by GixerJim View Post
          Cheers for that mate - what brand is it and roughly how much tread left?
          have a look on monday for you
          JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Thanks for looking. Will hold out for a goodrich......If any one has one!

Comment

Working...
            X