surf alloys wanted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf alloys wanted!!

hi guys, im desperatly after a set of 4 or 5 surf alloys to fit a tyre 31x10.50x15or 16's here is a pic of the wheels im after

i will either buy them or part ex or swap them for my 31x10.50x15 enkei borgner zx alloys set of 4

im after them without tyres and mine will come without tyres!!

thanks
    Last edited by chewee; 3 September 2009, 11:14. Reason: wrong title

If you were a paid up member, you could PM Chillitt, he has loads of standard alloys.

Comment

guess you decided to start another thread, eh?

as the other thread stated, the wheels in your picture are not standard surf alloys, they are aftermarket alloys.

or do you mean "standard Surf" alloys, as in alloys for your standard Surf?

if you're after "standard" surf alloys, there are loads on e-bay
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by chewee View Post
        hi guys, im desperatly after a set of 4 or 5 standard surf alloys to fit a tyre 31x10.50x15or 16's here is a pic of them
        What part of 'those are not standard Surf alloys' are we not explaining properly?
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
          guess you decided to start another thread, eh?

as the other thread stated, the wheels in your picture are not standard surf alloys, they are aftermarket alloys.

or do you mean "standard Surf" alloys, as in alloys for your standard Surf?

if you're after "standard" surf alloys, there are loads on e-bay
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

look as i said in the other post i was told that they were standard alloys, sorry for calling them the wrong thing, they are what i am after anyway does anybody know were i can get a set?

Comment

See post 2.

Comment

Working...
              X