starter motor wanted for 2nd gen 3L 4runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starter motor wanted for 2nd gen 3L 4runner

anyone got s starter for sale? - mine at the moment is the 2.2kw - don't know if i need the same or if the 2.7 will do fine...

I've got a 1995 2nd gen 3L turbo LHD 4runner

cheers,

Andy

Originally posted by ajcooke View Post
    anyone got s starter for sale? - mine at the moment is the 2.2kw - don't know if i need the same or if the 2.7 will do fine...

I've got a 1995 2nd gen 3L turbo LHD 4runner

cheers,

Andy
    hi have that £65 plus post to mainland spain £115 total
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

that sounds good

what size is it (2.2or 2.7) and how old?

how much for uk shipping?

mine has miraculously sprung back to life but inevitably will disintegrate in the next week or 2 so will be in touch when that happens

cheers, andy

Comment

All you need is a starter contacts kit from Toyota plus a few hours of your time.
        See the first thread at the bottom of this page.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          All you need is a starter contacts kit from Toyota plus a few hours of your time.
          See the first thread at the bottom of this page.
          I did that but the problem is the end of my armature snapped off in the middle of Senegal and the local mechanic bodged it with a bit nicked off a crashed police car - it got me home but I've now got a Frankenstein starter with only three brushes which keep welding themselves to the armature judging by the melted metal in there - still as I say it seems to be working again but it's only a matter of time. At least I can now get the thing off in under 10 minutes I've had so much practice!

Comment

Anyone else got a starter for a 3L TD? I'll want it sent to Surrey UK not Spain in case that's putting anyone off!

Comment

Replied to your email.
              What part of Spain are as my brother is over here at the end of the month and lives about a hour from Murcia airport if thats any help or i can also post direct
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
              X