15" wheel Rims x 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15" wheel Rims x 5

As above looking for a set of 5x15" rims to put a set of 33's on so either 8" or 10" width, can be either steel or alloy. Would like a reasonable offset if poss. Anyone able to help ?

Originally posted by Growler View Post
    As above looking for a set of 5x15" rims to put a set of 33's on so either 8" or 10" width, can be either steel or alloy. Would like a reasonable offset if poss. Anyone able to help ?
    I have 4 that had my 35's on before i put them on steels

£40 if you collect, or get a train
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I have 5 of these (original surf alloys) with crap tyres , but dont know what the offset is.
      Let me know if you're interested and i'll go check them. (they're in my lock up)

Alan
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
        I have 4 that had my 35's on before i put them on steels

£40 if you collect, or get a train
        Cheers Ian, sounds promising looks like i might have to gate crash on the 16th now

Are they 8" or 10" and any idea what offset they are ? just going to have to try and find No. 5

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
          I have 5 of these (original surf alloys) with crap tyres , but dont know what the offset is.
          Let me know if you're interested and i'll go check them. (they're in my lock up)

Alan
          Cheers for the offer Alan, but standard rims are only 7" with about a -8 offset if I remember correctly. I'm looking for a minimum 8" rim for the 33's as I don't want to risk them popping off on me.

Comment

I'll measure them tomorrow .......they had 35's on them and that was too much due to the side wall , they should take 33's ok

Comment

I'll measure them tomorrow .......they had 35's on them and that was too much due to the side wall , they should take 33's ok
              Any joy with the magic measuring stick yet Ian, oh and what style wheel nuts will I need, Standard toyota or other ?

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                Any joy with the magic measuring stick yet Ian, oh and what style wheel nuts will I need, Standard toyota or other ?

Sorry on lates will try tomorrow ........it had steel nuts on the hilux

Comment

Right measuring from outer edges 8" (if thats the correct way?)x 15

they had the 35's that i put on 10x15 steels. when they were onthe lux there were also wheel spacers to stop the 35's rubbing

Comment

Right measuring from outer edges 8" (if thats the correct way?)x 15 Need to be measured on inner edges of the rim, so sounds like they are probably 15 x7's as well.

they had the 35's that i put on 10x15 steels. when they were onthe lux there were also wheel spacers to stop the 35's rubbing Dont really want to go down the spacers route if poss as these are only going to be a spare set for the heavier off roading
                    If they are sevens i'm going to pass mate as i would ideally like to get some wider if possible. May have to go down the new route if nothing turns up.

Comment

got a set of 4
                      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=54595
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi Rich

They are the same style as what I am currently running my at's on

Are they definitely 15 x8's and any idea on the offset ? also how much ?

Andy

Comment

hi Andy.they are 15x8's i'm sure and i'll double check today.I'll see if there's the offset on them aswell.I was after 150 for them plus delivery
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                            hi Andy.they are 15x8's i'm sure and i'll double check today.I'll see if there's the offset on them aswell.I was after 150 for them plus delivery
                            Cheers for the offer mate but I've managed to score 5 x steel rims for not much more including fitting of tyres

T'was an unexpected bonus after an hour or so on phone between various suppliers.

Comment

Working...
                            X