yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help please ! I need window glass for a 3 door.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please ! I need window glass for a 3 door.

Hello All,

It's a bit draughty in my surf at the minute since someone took a fancy to my Tom Tom and swapped it for half a brick.

Anyone know where I can get a window for a 3 door Surf (near side, untinted) ?

All help appreciated.

Cheers,
    Tony.

PS the brick doesn't seem half as good at navigating as the Tom Tom was... ...had I been there at the time I'm not sure I'd have agreed to the swap.

hi there ,,,which window you after????????? just breaking a 3 door at the mo,,,im from darlo so could pop it up if needed

Comment

Hi arron,

Sounds like you could be a lifesaver! Apologies for the slow response, we're not at home this weekend.

It's the nearside front window I'm after.

Just a thought; what colour is the surf you're breaking ? Mine's sort of gunmetal grey. I may be interested in the whole passenger door (mine's showing a bit of rust along the bottom).

Cheers,
      Tony.

Comment

if its the door window you want no prob,,the door itself is badly dented though no rust ill let you see and decide ,,.. let me know what you want and we will sort price and pick up or delivery........
        Attached Files

Comment

Folk with more diplomacy than me will be along to tell you this soon, but if you're selling here, it's expected that you pay for the privilege. Have you?
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

not selling here no more lol

Comment

Originally posted by arron View Post
              not selling here no more lol
              My apologies, I must have misunderstood your offer to dragginwaggin...
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Hi Arron,

I think I'll go for just the window. How much are you wanting for it, and where should I pick it up from ?

I tried to email my mobile number to you the other day, don't know if you got it. You could email me yours if you wish and we can sort something.

Cheers,
                Tony.

Comment

did you manage to fit it ok ????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                  X