The list grows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The list grows

Hi, does anyone have any of the following for sale please.

Stereo brackets and whatever covers the big hole now a standard stereo is fitted. I've seen a trim panel with one hole for the stereo and a little cubby hole above it so I suppose that's what I need.

Good rear bumper, chrome.

The little knobs off the heater controls.

There was something else but I'll be bu**ered if I can remember now (senior moment )

Thanks
    Rod (not the gay one )

What do you mean not the gay one?!?!

Do we have a 3rd Rod?!

Ahem... anyway! I have all of those mate... comes with a free truck on 35' BFG Mts!!

Just dont ask for prices.. Hand me a pile of cash an i'll give you some change.. maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
      What do you mean not the gay one?!?!

Do we have a 3rd Rod?!

Ahem... anyway! I have all of those mate... comes with a free truck on 35' BFG Mts!!

Just dont ask for prices.. Hand me a pile of cash an i'll give you some change.. maybe!
      They could be quite expensive parts if they come with a free truck, plus, I've no more parking as the drive's full !

What's all this about you going soft and buying a car ???

Comment

I've not gone soft!

But i have brought a car..

Seriously Jaguar XJ8!! Niiiiice!!

Smooth, Fast, Quiet... the sound system is a bit.. lacking in certain areas. But other then that! Great!

Mine needs some TLC! But its a bargain, so im well chuffed at the moment!

Comment

Mate of mine had one of those for a while (he changes them frequently) and he loved it, really nice motor he reckoned, and quite quick.

Comment

Originally posted by rodp View Post
            Hi, does anyone have any of the following for sale please.

Stereo brackets and whatever covers the big hole now a standard stereo is fitted. I've seen a trim panel with one hole for the stereo and a little cubby hole above it so I suppose that's what I need.

Good rear bumper, chrome.

The little knobs off the heater controls.

There was something else but I'll be bu**ered if I can remember now (senior moment )

Thanks
            Rod (not the gay one )
            Think i've still got some home made brackets I used when I 1st got truck along with the cubby box for under the stereo if your interested ? I'll have a scout round today and make sure there still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
              Think i've still got some home made brackets I used when I 1st got truck along with the cubby box for under the stereo if your interested ? I'll have a scout round today and make sure there still there.
              OK thanks, looks like I'm not a million miles from you so can collect.
              thanks,
              Rod

Comment

OK thanks, looks like I'm not a million miles from you so can collect.
                thanks,
                Rod
                Hi Rod, Finally found them and all still there, if you want to come over and have a look at/collect them that's fine. I'd PM you my mobile number if you had paid subs

Comment

I'd PM you my mobile number if you had paid subs
                  Oooo youch...
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Hi Rod, Finally found them and all still there, if you want to come over and have a look at/collect them that's fine. I'd PM you my mobile number if you had paid subs
                    Thanks for sorting them out and you're right, I haven't paid a penny. Problem is I don't use credit cards and at the moment my paypal account is dry. Until I've done a sale on paypal all online payments have ceased, so can't pay subs.

Try this email address covers@blueyonder.co.uk

It's a business one so if it's spammed they'll just get worse back

Thanks,
                    Rod

Comment

Thanks for sorting them out and you're right, I haven't paid a penny. Problem is I don't use credit cards and at the moment my paypal account is dry. Until I've done a sale on paypal all online payments have ceased, so can't pay subs.

Try this email address covers@blueyonder.co.uk

It's a business one so if it's spammed they'll just get worse back

Thanks,
                      Rod
                      Email sent with mobile number and address.

Comment

Working...
                      X