valve buckets & shims..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• valve buckets & shims..

Has anyone got a set of valve buckets and shims they dont want? coz I need some asap, the garage can get them, but they are gonna be pricy, so if anyone has any laying about that they dont need maybe you could sell them to me?

thanks!

--

Originally posted by Gaspode View Post
    Has anyone got a set of valve buckets and shims they dont want? coz I need some asap, the garage can get them, but they are gonna be pricy, so if anyone has any laying about that they dont need maybe you could sell them to me?

thanks!

--

I have a dismantled head in my garage (needs a test and skim), cam shaft cups and shims valves etc and i am only south of devizes
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      I have a dismantled head in my garage (needs a test and skim), cam shaft cups and shims valves etc and i am only south of devizes

oooo how much for the lot....

--

Comment

£175 with the head ok?

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          £175 with the head ok?

Can you email me with your mobile number? or I'll email you with mine..

--

Comment

07865 399873
            or

most of the mob on here have it already
            Last edited by BioHazard; 2 February 2009, 21:11.

Comment

Working...
            X