Dash part for 2nd gen needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash part for 2nd gen needed

Im after the little tray bit that fills the hole when you fit a single din head unit into a 2nd gen surf.

If some one has one with all the bolts could you let me know na d how much you are after.

Thanks

Dan

Originally posted by djp_y2k View Post
    Im after the little tray bit that fills the hole when you fit a single din head unit into a 2nd gen surf.

If some one has one with all the bolts could you let me know na d how much you are after.

Thanks

Dan
    Halfords, cubby hole or blanking plate, your choice

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

The Halfords cubby hole is called a 'Universal DIN pocket'. The salesman who I got didn't know what I was talking about, and wanted to know the make of the car etc... I told him it was universal etc etc. Then he says "I can't see it in the computer, if it isn't in this cabinet (points at glass cabinet), we ain't got it", first thing I see is the universal DIN pocket, I point to it "That's it right there mate", he grudgingly removes it from the case. LOL. Fit's well, not sure of it's utility (seems to dump whatever is in it out when I accellerate), but at least the hole is covered up now

Comment

Re

LOL!

Don't ya just love Halfords staff!

I always #### myself when I go in, tickles me to hear some of the shite that they tell people when I am eaves dropping!

Eejits!

Comment

Ok cool. will check that out then. See if I can get any sense out of them at my local halfords.

Comment

checked out the halford ones. got some stupid bits of plastic that stick out inside it. So after the original one again. lol

worth a try though.

Comment

Working...
            X