Rubber Weather Seal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber Weather Seal

After the rubber seal that clips onto the lower rear body which seals the bottom of the rear drop down door to the body (k-reg Surf).
    Thanks.

Originally posted by chubbs View Post
    After the rubber seal that clips onto the lower rear body which seals the bottom of the rear drop down door to the body (k-reg Surf).
    Thanks.
    Dealer part only really if you want new. Or rip it off an use some stick-on reploacement stuff from here...
    http://www.cbsonline.co.uk/trim-13-c.asp

Comment

Thanks.
      I thought my seal was knackered there because water was getting up there but on checking it was the rear door slightly curved from too much weight on it that stopped it sealing a new one might not fix it if you've managed the same, I just built up the truck side a little with foam and tape (classy I know) and it doesn't leak now. Hope this helps

Comment

Thanks.
        I got one . Email me rickandtam@btinternet.com
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
          I got one . Email me rickandtam@btinternet.com
          Thanks for the reply. I have e-mailed you.

Comment

Again I'm being ignored!

The hurt never gets any easier.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Again I'm being ignored!

The hurt never gets any easier.
              Not ignoring you mate. I cant stick the old one back on as there isnt one there.Last owner took it off and misplaced it.
              Thanks for the link

Comment

Got the parts today Rick. Them headrests are the same colour. Great stuff thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                X