rear light wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear light wanted

has anyone got a passenger side rear light cluster for a 96 3lt ssr-g , just smashed mine

i got one for a 2nd gen but not a 3rd gen
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      i got one for a 2nd gen but not a 3rd gen
      Now that is POST WHORING. I could have replied saying Ive got one on my truck but its staying there. That would have been slightly more valid than your reply.

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
        Now that is POST WHORING. I could have replied saying Ive got one on my truck but its staying there. That would have been slightly more valid than your reply.

Bogus
        i'm a post whore anyway..
        ahhh but i have spare ones from the breaker.Also 1996 is the change over year aswell ain't it so i suppose he could have the last of the 2nd gens couldn't he
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

all i can tell you is the unit is clear top half red lower half, top reversing light, then indicator (amber bulb), then rear/brake light, bottom reflector, i will make a visit to mr t tomorrow and find out what the price is of a new unit.
          i had all the broken pieces so thought i would glue them together so i was not showing a white light to the rear ,i was suprised to find that super glue would not work the pieces just fell apart

Comment

Is this the one.
            http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=16&cid=728&vid=781
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

thanks si state that sure looks like it and at a good price , thanks for the reply

Comment

just out of curiosity i popped into my local toyota dealers this morning to find out their cost for the rear light unit and was quoted £49.00 inc vat but this included the lamp holders and bulbs,they quoted next day delivery so i thought that will do me ,no hassle, at 3.30 pm i got a phone call to say it was ready to pick up, at 5.00 pm i had my light unit all i have to do is plug it in when the other is removed , now that is what i call service, i must admit the longest i have ever had to wait for parts for my soarer is four days, these guys are really on the ball. anyway thanks for all the replys i will be using roughtrax shortly as i need some steering rack bushes.

Comment

That is a good price, toyota normally charge a fortune for thing. As soon as you mention the word "IMPORT" they start sucking air through there teeth, but now & again they do items at a good price, always worth checking first.
                  If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
                  X