ln 130 diesel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ln 130 diesel pump

hi all does anyone have or know where ican get a non efi pump part number is 22100/5b280 thanks

Originally posted by surf1991 View Post
    hi all does anyone have or know where ican get a non efi pump part number is 22100/5b280 thanks
    I have a non efi pump sitting in my garage, Yours for £100 plus the postage
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
      I have a non efi pump sitting in my garage, Yours for £100 plus the postage
      hi could you tell me if when you look from the top of pump there is a black (think its an electronic throttle sensor) and next to that looks like a vacuum chamber. Sorry to ask but had one delivered before but when it came it was different. Thanks

Comment

I also have one, sounds like the one you are looking for but has a different part number, mine is 22100-5B860.

Mine is more expensive than Jotto's as it's been bench tested (not calibrated) and I won't sell you it unless Jotto's isn't suitable.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          I also have one, sounds like the one you are looking for but has a different part number, mine is 22100-5B860.

Mine is more expensive than Jotto's as it's been bench tested (not calibrated) and I won't sell you it unless Jotto's isn't suitable.
          should have said from the start my engine is the 2.4 2L-T.will your pumps fit and work.thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by surf1991 View Post
            hi could you tell me if when you look from the top of pump there is a black (think its an electronic throttle sensor) and next to that looks like a vacuum chamber. Sorry to ask but had one delivered before but when it came it was different. Thanks
            Will try and get some pics for you.

Comment

Will try and get some pics for you.
              if you can that would be brilliant thanks.

Comment

Sorry they took so long
                Attached Files

Comment

thanks alot for that.car been off the road for a month so had to resort to ebay.had it fitted sunday but mechanic had trouble with the back two bolts.thanks again for help.

Comment

Sorry they took so long

Jon what is that one out of ??

May need one after xmas for the first gen and need to know it they differ between the 2l-t in the first gen and the 2l-t in the eary 2nd gens as there is a different rocker cover on them and appear to be slightly made over
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Sorry they took so long
                      I might be interested in this, still available? What are you charging?
                      I am missing the fuel pump on my Hilux surf (2LT) in Africa because it was stollen. Because it is in Africa and because I don't have the part I don't have access to the part number for the origional. Do you know how I can know this is the right part- are there lots of different fuel pumps for the imported Japanese Hilux's with the 2LT engine. The mechanic says it is a manual pump- it does not have electronics set up for an automatic pump- if this makes any sense.

Comment

You still got this pump? How much do you want for it? Assume it comes with all the connecting pipes? cheers.

Originally posted by Albannach View Post

Comment

Working...
                        X